The Phantom Foxes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phantom Foxes
The Phantom Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin

3 posters

Go down

Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin Empty Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin

Post  Mel_Kim Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I have been watching a series on tv called A Haunting its on at 3am on Sky 551 investigation and its quite interesting the first one was about a house called Summerwind Mansion. Here is a link with more information about the case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summerwind

Mel_Kim
Mel_Kim
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female
Number of posts : 3931
Sceptic Or Believer? : Believer
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin Empty Re: Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin

Post  magssdoc Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:20 am

Interesting reading Mel, I noticed an advert for the Haunting but did not see when it was on or where, Norm was channel flicking and you know what that is like.
magssdoc
magssdoc
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin Empty Re: Summerwind Mansion Vilas County, Wisconsin

Post  Mel_Kim Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 am

Its on every night Mags on channel 551 I seen 3 so far. I am getting just as bad for channel flicking and moaning about how many channels we have and still cant find owt on thats good to watch bigredgrin
Mel_Kim
Mel_Kim
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  magssdoc Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 am

That sounds like me, when I am awake during the night, I now virgin + things to watch then. hysterical
magssdoc
magssdoc
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sluggie Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Ooh, is A Haunting back on telly? Cool, I'll have to series link it, as I love this show. TBH I'm not really convinced by a lot of the stuff on it as I think its sensationalised a lot of the time, but it scares the bejesus out of me and I love a good scare. LOL
Sluggie
Sluggie
Apparition
Apparition

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel_Kim Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 am

Sluggie you have missed a few but its on every night at 3am on Sky 551 I agree I think its a bit over the top in places and they could have made each show 1/2 hour long instead but I agree its still interesting.

Mags I tape shows to watch when there is nothing on but mainly paranormal shows that I like to watch in peace bigredgrin
Mel_Kim
Mel_Kim
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  magssdoc Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 am

Mel, Virgin use different numbers for the channels do you know what channel it is on.
magssdoc
magssdoc
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel_Kim Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 am

Mags its on Discovery channel sorry I cant help more than that been on lots of different tv listings including virgin and cant find it. All I know its on Sky everynight at 3am on Discovery channel sky 551.
Mel_Kim
Mel_Kim
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  magssdoc Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:33 am

Thanks Mel, I will check the Discovery Channel.
magssdoc
magssdoc
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down