The Phantom Foxes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phantom Foxes
The Phantom Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady in White Novena Church Singapore.

2 posters

Go down

Lady in White Novena Church Singapore. Empty Lady in White Novena Church Singapore.

Post  magssdoc Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Someone, knowing of my interest in the paranormal gave Norm a book they had picked up in Singapore. The book is called The Almost Complete Collection of True Singapore GHOST STORIES 7 by Russell Lee & team of ghost writers.
published by Angsana Books.

There are several stories set around Singapore and her is the story submitted by Josephine de Souza 46 clerk,

One Sunday afternoon, I saw a 'woman in white' standing in the entrance to the Novena Church. At first I took this to be a statue that had been moved to a new position, as there was a rather large crowed both inside and outside the church at the time. I paid no attention to her but as I passed the statue I saw the eyes blink, I knew what I had seen and swung around for another look but she was gone.
Of course no-one would believe m, saying I must have imagined what I had seen.
She also thinks there might be a link between the lady she saw and a 'woman dressed like a nun who is suppose to appear and disappear in MRT trains calling at the Novena Station.
She said that she had prayed that day for her daughter to pass an important exam and three months later got the result that her daughter had topped the exam in her final year.

There is a not from Russell Lee regarding that he has had many reports of prayers answered at this church Novena.

The original post on this thread has been amended to prevent copyright violation

Last edited by magssdoc on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
magssdoc
magssdoc
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Lady in White Novena Church Singapore. Empty Re: Lady in White Novena Church Singapore.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:14 pm

That's so interesting Mags, thank you for posting it bigredgrin

Back to top Go down

Lady in White Novena Church Singapore. Empty Re: Lady in White Novena Church Singapore.

Post  Mel_Kim Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Thanks Mags that was an interesting read and a lovely that her daughter passed her exams.
Mel_Kim
Mel_Kim
Phantom Fox
Phantom Fox

Female
Number of posts : 3931
Sceptic Or Believer? : Believer
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down